Bit Coin Core Client for Java (B3C4J)
B3C4J (in short for Bit Coin Core Client for Java) is a Java based client for use with Bitcoin Core (bitcoind). B3C4J is specifically created by a team of software professionals with solid background in building enterprise financial services applications and platforms.
Compared to other libraries, the differentiating features include broader support for RPC calls, BigDecimal, multi-thread safe, etc.
❚ Software Requirements:
- JDK 1.7 or later
- Bitcoin Core version 0.13.2*
❚ B3C4J Download Links:
- Getting started in English (size: 985KB)
- Getting started in Japanese (size: 1.23 MB)
- Javadocs (size: 404KB)
- B3C4J binary only (size: 2.59MB)
- MD5: ab8daba902e0b60605054cfbce4302ee
- SHA1: eaf98f7d66fd0f2e9ddf382b4a1f033f84368904
- All files (size: 5.12MB)
- SHA1: 03ab2783095b5ba1bf8d3717a8f9fe77d86039bd
* Though this is tested with 0.13.2, testing with other versions is work-in-progress. Please feel free to drop us an email in case of any issues.